Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Venus and Mars Smooch Lip Butter Balm: aka "Lip Detox""

Have you ever experienced having really dry chapped lips and because of it, you dread wearing lipstick or lip gloss because it will show the peeling and chapping?? I have and it's a phase I never want to return to. I tried using Carmex and good old petroleum jelly which works nicely but I find that when I miss putting it on at night, my lips would be drier than ever the next day! It's really frustrating.


But then, I bumped into a thread in a forum (Istorya.net) that I'm following where girls, living locally, swear over V&M's Smooch Lip Butter Balm and they also mentioned that it whitens darkened lips, which I have, so I knew I had to try it for myself. Luckily, there's a seller here in Cebu and I got mine without paying for shipping fees!

A week into the lip detox, and I've realized that I can't go on living without this lip balm! It's very moisturizing and has a nice icy peppermint feel after swiping it on. I can't say that my lips have grown lighter since I wasn't able to snap a photo before starting the detox process but I have noticed that lipstick colors are more pronounced and noticeable on my lips. 

The Venus and Mars Lip Detox is a keeper!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment