Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Almay: Truly Lasting Color Pressed Powder

Last summer, I was looking for a pressed powder to replace my Skinfood Cucumber and Lettuce powder (see review here.) which was too light for my skin. I can not stress enough that it's hard to find a shade that fits my dark morena skin and although Revlon and L'oreal both have a good collection of shades for face powders, they just won't fit my budget (that is when I'm sane. But when there's a sale, I hoard, so it doesn't help much). 


Luckily, while on an online shopping spree I found they had stocks of Almay TLC Pressed Powder in medium. I had read great reviews of this powder in MakeupAlley so I went and ahead and got myself one. And boy how wrong was I to get only one. I should have bought tons! LOL. I fell so deeply in love with this face powder that I forgot about Skinfood in an instant. 

The shade matches my skin. It's offers light to medium coverage and it's buildable. It lasts for the entire day -- except when I'm at work where I have to wear a surgical mask most of the time. I do hate that the powder sticks on the mask but I guess pressed powders do that.

What I don't like about this is that there's not much of the product in the compact and when you use it everyday (like me), you'll find that it will easily run out. 

I need to start looking for a supplier ASAP! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment