Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Now Reviewing: Skinfood Products!

I first heard about BB Creams back in 2009 in some makeup blog (i forgot the name). I was really curious as to what it was so I searched for it online and found that it's very popular in Korea and other Asian countries unfortunately it hadn't broken into the Philippine cosmetic market yet. Luckily though, Skinfood had a shop in a mall here in Cebu and I was so happy to try their Aloe Sun BB Cream and I have been hooked ever since.

Here's another almost empty tube. NNNOOOOO!!!

I love this BB Cream. It goes on nice and smooth on my skin and lasts all throughout my 8-hour shift and even after work. I have oily skin so I was worried that it would make my face oily as a frying pan but it didn't. Although, I patted on a bit of powder on my T-zone. 

One thing that I don't like about this is that it only has two shades. #1 has yellow undertones while #2 has pink undertones. I have #1 but it's a tad bit too light for me but it's not really noticeable so I guess it's ok.





After getting such great results from their BB Cream, I also bought the Lettuce and Cucumber Mild Two Way Cake. It's also nice but still a little too light. It's designed for Korean skin so what can I do? I'm a tanned Filipina.

Another Skin Food Product that I have is the Peach Sake Pore Serum. I have big pores so I was looking for something that could lessen its size and make it less noticeable so I tried this. It was great for a while and it didn't make my skin oily however it broke me out. Too bad though. I stopped using this for a couple of weeks and tried it again but I broke out so I had to stop. The bottle's still more than half full so it's gonna be a waste. *sigh*


Overall, I love Skin Food Products. Their great for the skin and it's made from organic ingredients which gives it a plus. However, they have limited shades for face powders and bb creams and are mostly leaning on the lighter skin tones so it's not really suitable for the tanned.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment