Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Marionnaud Premium Makeup Brushes: N8 Pointed Eyeshadow Brush and Retractable Lipliner Brush

My makeup brush collection is quite lacking when it comes to eyeshadow brushes so when I bumped into Marionnaud's stand at Watsons and found their Pointed Eyeshadow Brush, I knew I had to get one!

I have noticed their brushes before but I never paid much attention to them because it didn't seem to be made of quality materials at first glance. However, recently they came out with Marionnaud Premium brushes that look way better than their old ones.


The brush is really nice! I tried it immediately when I got home -- after cleaning it of course. The brush fibers are soft and doesn't hurt the eyelids at all which is great. It's excellent for use on the crease of the eyelids and it also holds eyeshadow pigment very well. The handle has a luxurious rubbery feel to it compared to other makeup brushes of the same price that are made of cheap plastic.


I also bought the lipliner brush coz I don't have one yet and I've been having trouble applying my favorite red lipstick from Styli-Style.

Overall, I love these two makeup brushes and I'm planning to buy the rest of the lot -- one at a time though, I still have other expenses to worry about.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment