Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Airbrush Legs by Sally Hansen

The bane of my life has been to wear short shorts and mini skirts in public! And I can't help but wear those leg-revealing outfits sometimes because pants are way too boring to wear everyday. Anyway, when I do wear shorts or skirts, I'm always self-conscious of my dark knees and a few scars that I got when I was a kid so I end up being uncomfortable in the clothes I am in. So when I attended a wedding a couple of months back, I dreaded the day -- not because I didn't like the bride or the groom -- but I knew I had to wear a short dress in midday.

Thankfully, I found a solution to my cosmetic problem -- Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs. I swear it's a miracle in a bottle! It evened out my leg's skin tone and covered the imperfections that I've been trying to hide for ages. I have this in tanned glow and it's perfect for my morena skin. Although it is quite expensive but the bottle lasts for a long time and you don't really have to use a lot of the product to produce results.

I am so keeping my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs! =)


**just a thought. you might be wondering why my photos mostly have the same background. That's my bed sheet. I'm taking photos on my bed. LOL.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment