Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Nyx Studio Liquid Liner vs. Nichido Liquid Eyeliner

I had been using Nichido liquid eyeliner for years and I was quite satisfied with it even if it's not waterproof and it's not completely black when it dries. But what really makes me so attached to it is the brush which, for me, is the ideal liquid eyeliner brush. It follows my every move which is great for that minute details and of course, it is extremely cheap.

You see, I had this notion that I don't really need to purchase expensive liquid eyeliners because I'm still going to dump them in the trash every six months (it's for hygienic purposes -- same with mascaras).

But then, I came across Nyx Studio Liquid Eyeliner and I became a convert. I have it in extremely black and it really is "extremely black" -- perfect for smokey eyes. The brush is very much like Nichido's albeit longer but that didn't cause much of a problem. What attracts me most to this little piece of magic is that it doesn't smudge after it dries. It feels almost gel-like to touch which probably helps keep the pigment together. But that's just a theory.

As for the price, Nyx Studio Liquid Liner is not as cheap as Nichido Liquid Eyeliner but the quality is way better than it's competitor which makes it a keeper!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment