Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Maybelline Express Care Makeup Remover

Removing makeup is not as exciting as putting them on. In fact, if you don't have the right tools, it would be really hard to take out all of the makeup especially waterproof mascaras and eyeliner. However, you really have to take them all off before hitting the sack because it can clog your pores and lead to break outs.

Back when there makeup removers were unavailable in Watsons, I used to remove makeup using wet wipes and petroleum jelly or cold cream. These do the job pretty well however, it caused me to break out.

So when I found Maybelline Express Care, I was so thrilled to finally have a decent makeup remover.

It removes makeup rather easily even when using just a few drops in a cotton pad. I love it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment