Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Benefits of Co-Enzyme Q10


I apologize for the prolonged absence. I was quite busy the past few weeks as I had to work late on occasions, I also had a number of projects to finish and not to mention a pool party and a weekend trip combined. It was so exhausting but fun, nevertheless. 


So anyway, let's get on to business. I have here Avalon Organics CoQ10 Wrinkle Defense Serum. According to the bottle, it is a concentrated anti-aging treatment and potent antioxidant protection. I got this from a health shop that carries tons of U.S. organic food, supplements and skin care products. 

For those of you who haven't heard of CoQ10 before it is vitamin-like substance and has been observed to possess anti aging properties. It is short of Co-Enzyme Q10. Because of this, it has become a popular supplement especially when you hit the 40's and also a main ingredient in anti aging serums and creams.

I've been using this for about five months and I think that's enough time to be to see effects of the product on my skin. I bought this because I started noticing horrible lines on my forehead last May and I'm only 25 years old. I panicked! I searched through the net on a good serum that would make the lines less noticeable and hopefully erase it altogether (it's a long shot but it doesn't hurt to hope.)

I massaged a tiny bit of the product on my forehead, near the eyes, between the brows and on my laugh lines. After months of use, I have noticed that the lines on my face are less pronounced than before and my skin is softer and smoother too. 

I love this new serum that I found. It is not cheap but a tiny squirt can cover your entire face and that means that this small bottle can go a long long way. Not bad really. I'm sure to get another one when this runs out. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment