Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Got An E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush For Only Php250!

So yesterday I was looking for a powder brush with a flat top at the mall. Naturally, I went first to Watsons to see if Marrionaud has them but I remembered quite clearly they didn't have one but it wouldn't hurt to look again, would it? Expectedly, I didn't find what I was looking for so I went to the pricier stores like Rustans and Beauty Bar as I was bordering on desperate looking for a flat top powder brush. 

What I found in Beauty Bar was a small flat top brush by Young Blood and do you know how much it cost?? Two-thousand-freakin-pesos for a small freaking brush! What the he----! Ok, I can't continue that train of thought as it was a Sunday and it's a no cursing day for me. As much as I wanted it, I had to put it back because it was too much for a single makeup brush. I was desperate but not too desperate.

With a heavy heart, I headed to Metro, my last stop, to see if E.L.F. Studio has any new brushes on sale. I remember I bought their Foundation brush years ago and it was so disappointing that the only good thing I use it for is cleaning my Braun Silk Epil epilator. Anyhow, I browsed through the display and instantly singled out a big flat top brush in it's studio line! What a great find! I have read that the E.L.F. Studio line has waaaaaaaay better quality than their regular makeup products including brushes. The bristles are made of taklon and their very soft and very dense, plus comparing it to the Young Blood small powder brush that cost php2,000.00 this big php250 brush is a steal! I went home happy.

I washed my new E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush last night and I'm still waiting for it to dry completely. I can't wait to use it later before heading to work! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment