Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Now Reviewing LA Colors Pressed Powder

This is a review for the LA Colors Pressed Powder.


I was looking for a good pressed powder to set my liquid foundation -- Revlon Age Defying Liquid Froundation (Still to be reviewed). I found this while window shopping a few days ago and I decided to try it. The shade that seemed to match my skin is Beige so I took that one.


I first tried it after wearing my foundie and it gave a matte look to my oily/combination skin. However, the matte-ness lasted only for about 3-4 hours, afterwhich, I had to reapply. It also gives light to medium coverage and is quite buildable but not cakey, which is good. However, I noticed that the powder looked ashy on my skin but I did get compliments from my coworkers about how great my skin looked so I may be wrong with my previous observation. This powder is also good on its own and still build-able and not cakey. It still gives a matte finish but needs to be reapplied after a few hours.

Overall, this powder is good for its price -- very cheap and does its job well.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment