Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Bit of Retail Therapy

Today started out good -- I got a php45 fuel discount from Shell (for their php15 off promo for every php500 worth of Premium gasoline bought) and when I got to work, I found out that the O.R. theater I was assigned to had no scheduled cases for the day (yey!). Unfortunately, around noon, some bad news came that made me sad for the rest of the day so when I dropped by the mall after work, I did a teeny bit of retail therapy and lookie what I got!!


E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color quad eyeshadow in Pretty 'n Pink



L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Beige



L.A. Colors Duo Blush -- Pink Mauve and Blushing Pink


E.L.F. Mineral Infused Mascara

Along with these babies, I also got myself a couple of cute boxer shorts which had nice prints and also a couple of pairs of undies -- the cosmetics section was just beside the lingerie department so I just walked by and saw these cuties.

I'll do some updates once I get to use the mascara and swatch the eyeshadow and blush! 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment