Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Growing E.L.F. Makeup Brush Obsession

This is a follow up of my previous post where I bought an E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush -- which by the way, I am loving to death! Seriously, I 've never been in love with any of my makeup brushes until now and although my other brushes are going to be jealous with the new E.L.F. brush but I just can't help it. Favoritism has begun.

So what's not to love about this brush? It is extremely soft and goes on smoothly on my skin. It doesn't irritate or do anything like that. It smells nice too or maybe that's just from my foundation...?? Anyway, I've tried using it with both powder and liquid foundation and it works wonderfully! Really amazed with this brush and it's very cheap too! 

And yes, I am quite obsessed with collecting E.L.F. Studio makeup brushes now and that is where I am having trouble with. You see, there are limited shops that sell E.L.F. and these shops have even more limited stocks of E.L.F. products. *sigh* At least somehow, something's stopping me from splurging my meager salary on E.L.F. But then again, if there's a will, there's always a way! So until then, I'm off to do some more E.L.F. hunting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment