Powered by Blogger.
RSS

MAC Adoring Carmine Face Brush Set

i apologies for their uncleanliness. =)


Hi girls! So I have here MAC's Adoring Carmine Face Brush Set. I bought this in 2009 together with ECO Tools 5pc Brush Set (--haven't reviewed it yet). The brushes included are a stippling brush, foundation brush, concealer brush and an angled blush brush. It also comes with a red makeup bag -- which is the only reason why I like this brush set.

You would think that after all these years, I would've used this set a hundred time already but it's actually the opposite.  I hate the brushes. The only brushes I use here are just the foundation and concealer brush, which are just OK. The rest are just pieces of junk.

The stippling brush is unusable. There's a lot of shedding! I tried using it with pressed powder and I ended up with a lot of brush hair on my face. I also tried using it with liquid foundation and the same thing happened plus the hairs were a lot harder to remove because the liquid foundation somewhat glued the hairs on my face.

The angled blush brush is very scratchy and after a few washes, the bristles were bent in all directions! It doesn't apply the color on my face too because the color sticks on the brush.

Overall, this was a waste of money! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment