Powered by Blogger.
RSS

E.L.F. Little Black Beauty Book: Eyeshadow Edition


At long last, I finally found E.L.F. eyeshadow palettes! I found them while I was strolling at SM Mall of Asia department store about two weeks ago while I was on vacation -- and by the way, I also got a hold of MAC Sheer Pressed Powder in NC20, MAC Studio Finish Concealer, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, Artnet Professional eyeshadow brush and Covergirl Lashblast Luxe. A bit of a shopping spree, huh? But I can't get the card reader to work so I couldn't finish my reviews on them but not to worry. I'll work on it ASAP. 

So on to the my thoughts regarding this palette. Among the palettes available, I bought the Little Black Beauty Book: Eyeshadow Edition because I noticed that the Endless 100 Eyeshadow had lots of colors that looked almost the same and also because this one's half the price of the Endless 100. 

It comes in a faux black patent leather booklet that fits right into your purse. It also has an eyeshadow applicator included in the set.
Excited as I was, I immediately tried this when I got home and I was very much disappointed. The colors were too glittery and only showed a bit of color even if I used an eyeshadow primer. What's worse is that there were tons of fallout! It was such an epic fail. What a total waste of money.

I had high expectations on E.L.F's eyeshadows as I heard they were of good quality and cheap too but this was an utter failure. Boo!








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment