Powered by Blogger.
RSS

An Introduction

An accumulation of makeup and skin care products in the past years have warranted the creation of this blog. I had been planning to start this earlier but I kept on postponing it as maintaining a blog, especially one for beauty, requires commitment -- something I'm not particularly good at. Nevertheless, events from the past weeks and subsequent boredom from the mundane activities of life has pushed me to channel my passions in this direction.

Within the confines of A Hint of Rouge, I find comfort in the colorful world of makeup and skincare products. But of course, I am not a pro in this area however, everyday is an opportunity for growth and discovery.

So watch out for my next posts as I have plenty of products to review from Styli-Style's eyebrow pencil to Almay's TLC powder. See ya then!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment