Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Almay: Clear Complexion Concealer

This is a review for Almay's Clear Complexion Concealer in 200 light/medium. I've been using this for about a year now and it's matches my skin color perfectly. I sometimes use this as an eye shadow base if I can't find my Nyx HD Eye Shadow Base.



Product Information:
Indications
Helps clear and prevent acne blemishes.

Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1%.\

Ingredients
Inactive Ingredients:Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Nylon-12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Cera Microcristallina Cire Microcrystalline (Micocrystalline Wax), Sodium Chloride,


It blends really well on my skin and covers my dark eye bags after graveyard shift. Regarding it's claims on clearing pimples, I'm not really convinced that it does the job although, it covers it rather well. 

I'd score this an 8/10 -- a point down on it's clearing complexion claim.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment